Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, King‘s College Hospital, London
Associate Professor Odense University Hospital and the University of Southern Denmark
General Medical Council Full Registration No: 4542700
Orthopaedic Service Lead for the King‘s Diabetic Foot Clinic since 2006
ablished the tertiary referral service, referral pathways and training schemes
King‘s College Hospital Orthopaedic Department Training and Education Lead since 2008.
Past President 2013-2015- Indian Orthopaedic Society UK
- Established T&O departmental teaching programme at King‘s College Hospital ongoing since 2008.
- Established the Charcot Foot Reconstruction Meeting that is recognized internationally.
- Established the Charcot Foot Cadaver Lab training course.
- Established King‘s FRCS (T&O) Revision Courses in 2007, which are recognized nationally. We are currently running 6 courses per year.
- Secured STELI funding from London Deanery (£250,000) and established T&O high fidelity simulation training centre at KCH in 2013 that has been recognized nationally.
- Training Programme Director with responsibilities for SE London orthopedic training since 2012