- 6 International Faculty.
- 6 Stations
- Not more than 3 delegates per foot.
- Procedures / techniques planned for demonstration
- Mike Coughlin & Kartik Hariharan Forefoot course focusing on forefoot approaches and surgeries
- Hindfoot course by Vinod Panchbhavi and Mark Easely focusing on approaches, osteotomies and tendon repair
- Possibly featuring total Ankle replacement and ankle arthroscopy
- All procedures to be done on each station
- Last few seats available. Register now to avoid disappointment
29th August 2019
Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- A unique platform for Orthopedic surgeons and Therapists to discuss Foot and Ankle conditions.
- Learn from renowned national and international experts
- Highlights of the conference
- Comprehensive hands-on workshops for therapists on assessment of foot and ankle pathologies, taping, orthosis prescription, exercise prescription.
- Objective equipment-based assessment and training of balance using Technobody Prokin
- Case based panel discussions, didactic lectures
- Advanced techniques including dry needling
- Learn About
- How can a therapist use radiological investigational information in foot & Ankle problems?
- Are you missing or misdiagnosing tendon dysfunctions?
- How does your foot affect the kinetic chain?
- International Faculty
Dr. Anne-Marie Hutchinson
Consultant Foot & Ankle Physiotherapist
Honorary Senior Lecturer
The Medical School Swansea University, United Kingdom
Dr. Anuj Chahwla
Foot & Ankle Surgeon Orthopaedic Surgery.
Tan Tock Seng Hospital Singapore